|Till Death Do Us Part|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date||November 4, 2002|
|Written by||Oliver Goldstick|
|Directed by||Michael Schultz|
We Hold These Truths
As his wedding anniversary draws near, Andy loses all hope and questions whether he will ever feel his life is worth living again. Meanwhile, Ephram and Amy share their first kiss while on a field trip; and Dr. Abbott has a panic attack when his wife Rose proposes they take salsa dancing lessons.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper
- John Beasley as Irv Harper
- Jan Broberg Felt as Louise (as Jan Felt)
- Melinda Clarke as Sally Keyes
- Tim DeKay as Reverend Keyes
- Cody McMains as Wendell
- The first appearance of Jan Broberg as Louise.
- Melinda Clarke made her a special guest as Sally Keyes.