Approaching the anniversary of his mother's death, Ephram confronts a repressed memory of his father cheating on his mother, causing an even bigger rift between father and son that eventually leads to a firestorm of emotions. Meanwhile, Amy grows concerned that Colin might not be recovering as well as everyone thinks when he gets violently ill on one of their dates.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper (credit only)
- John Beasley as Irv Harper (credit only)
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney
- Nora Zehetner as Laynie Hart
- Merrilyn Gann as Rose Abbott
- Nancy Everhard as Sharon Hart
- Tom Amandes and Debra Mooney were both credited, but doesn't appear.