|The Great Doctor Brown|
|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 23, 2002|
|Written by||Greg Berlanti|
|Directed by||Kathy Bates|
Andy and Ephram's fragile relationship is further strained when it appears that Andy is once again putting work before family.
Meanwhile, as the town of Everwood celebrates its annual Fall Thaw Festival, Ephram's interest in Amy continues to blossom and Delia gets into trouble at school for questioning her teacher's antiquated rules.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper
- John Beasley as Irv Harper
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney
- Merrilyn Gann as Rose Abbott
- Brenda Strong as Julia Brown
- Lee Garlington as Brenda Baxworth
- Beth Grant as Miss Violet
- Keone Young as Gino
- Victoria Mallory as Mrs. Dudley
- Bright is deathly afraid of heights.
- Ephram is given a nickname by Amy: "Ham", which stands for Hamlet (who Amy thinks Ephram looks like). Amy lets him know that her nickname is "Grover" because he was her favourite blue muppet on Sesame Street.
- Dr. Brown's BMW X5 has changed from the one in the original pilot likely due to increased budget once the show was picked up. Changes include: larger wheels, black window trim instead of chrome, no orange tail light markers, squared exhaust tips, & black leather interior; in general his original X5 was a standard model and older, the replacement likely being a brand new 2002 sport model.