Just as they've become somewhat comfortable with their new relationship, Andy and Amanda receive word that Amanda's husband, John, has experienced a miraculous breakthrough in his recovery. Meanwhile, Amy learns the truth about why Madison really left town, an elated Ephram is offered an audition at Julliard, Hannah questions whether she's emotionally prepared to take the test for Huntington's Disease, and Bright is accused of sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper (credit only)
- John Beasley as Irv Harper (credit only)
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney (credit only)
- Sarah Drew as Hannah Rogers
- Scott Wolf as Dr. Jake Hartman
- Anne Heche as Amanda Hayes
- Merrilyn Gann as Rose Abbott
- Andrea Andes as Jillian
- Jason Beghe as John Hayes
- Colleen Flynn as Chief of Human Resources
- Jason Beghe made his guest appearance, then Sergeant Hank Voight in Chicago P.D.
- Debra Mooney, John Beasley and Stephanie Niznik was credited, but do not appear.