Andy's well-intentioned plan to give Ephram more free time by hiring college student Madison Kellner as a caretaker for Delia ends up making things worse when Madison treats Ephram like a child as well, and embarrasses him in front of Amy. Meanwhile, Andy's concern for Colin's alcoholic father blinds him to Nina's struggles with her divorce proceedings. Dr. Abbot continues to clash with his sister, Linda, when she tries to take over his office and the difference in their personalities and medical philosophies become alarmingly clear.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper (credit only)
- John Beasley as Irv Harper (voice only)
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney
- Marcia Cross as Dr. Linda Abbott
- Sarah Lancaster as Madison Kellner
- Michael Flynn as James Hart
- Richard Blake as Rick Walzak (credited as Richard W. Blake)
- Debra Mooney was credited, then she didn't appear and John Beasley was narrated, but didn't appear.